Top 4 Equipment to help build a Home Gym

By Mr. Fit Food (Rahul) | March 13, 2018
Home gym equipment

We understand that in order to lead a healthy life one needs to follow the rule of eating healthy. This is one of the main things we have always put emphasis on. But where 80% depends on your diet, the rest 20% definitely has to do with your activity and workouts.

We should never underestimate the power and importance of a good workout session even though it only constitutes 20% of the journey to a healthier you. But you also need to realize that the better the quality of your workouts, the more beneficial it will be for you. However, sometimes, thanks to our busy and monotonous day to day schedules, we are not able to take time out to go to the gym and workout! This is where a home gym comes to your rescue.

There really is something about strolling into your very own home gym and working out to your heart’s content, without feeling the need to travel all the way to that gym of yours! So to help you build that amazing yet basic home gym, here is a list of the top 4 types of equipment that you will have to invest in!

  • Yoga Mat:Yoga Mat workout at home

Contrary to popular belief and thanks to its name too, yoga mats aren’t only used to practice yoga on. Any floor exercise that you love doing, can be done easily with the help of this wonderful equipment. From your pushups and crunches to your planks and even squats, this little beauty will help support you throughout your workouts.

If you are tired of sliding on that floor of yours, well then the yoga mat will truly provide you with the support that you have needed all along!

  • Skipping Rope:Skipping workout at home

Skipping ropes are one of the most underappreciated and yet the most versatile workout equipment that you will ever come across. All you need for this wonderful way of working out is a clear space. This is merely to ensure that you do not end up breaking things while you are busy exercising.

Skipping truly has to be, hands down, one of the best ways to catch up on your daily dose of cardio. Get your heart pumping and get ready to indulge in some of the best home workout session you will ever come across with this brilliant contraption.

  • Dumbells:Dumbbell Workout at home

We know that you obviously might not have space enough to accommodate that mile-long beauty from the gym, but have you thought that you can atleast get those smaller dumbbells that will greatly help you strengthen your muscles, and that too in the comfort of your own home!

The best part about such dumbbells is that one can easily store them anywhere in their house. Everything from under the couch to your wardrobe, all these little miracles need is a tiny corner to rest till they are taken out to be used again!

  • Resistance Bands:Resistance band workout at home

Another full body workout equipment, this is a must for any home gym. A resistance band is portable, extremely helpful and one can easily try out new and effective exercises with this wonder equipment. Trust us when we tell you that there is nothing better than feeling yourself stretch with the help of this product!

So if you are serious about building your own home gym, then trust us when we tell you that these equipments, apart from occupying the least amount of space will literally give you a complete workout! So, are you ready to become the healthiest version of yourself?

 

 

 

Author: Mr. Fit Food (Rahul)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

.

Make an Appointment

We make it a priority to offer flexible appointments to accommodate your needs.

Phone

Neha +91 95606 15782
Rahul +91 95990 18682
Calling facility: 08.00-20.00 hrs
WhatsApp availability: 08.00-21.00 hrs

Newsletter

Get in touch with us

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to send us a message

captcha