Everyone needs inspiration when it comes to working out, don’t they?
And how does one get that inspiration? Well, for me it has to be, hands down, my workout playlist! I literally cannot think of working out without my earphones plugged in! I am sure it is pretty much the same for most of you! Am I right?
So since I love making sure that you have as great a time as I do when working out, here is my list of the must-have Workout Playlist! This is essentially a mixed bag of my favorite songs to workout to!
- Bang Bang- (Bang Bang)
- Kar Gayi Chull- (Kapoor & Sons)
- Matargashti – (Tamasha)
- Saturday Saturday- (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania)
- Angreji Beat- (Cocktail)
- Abhi To Party Shuru Hui Hai- (Khoobsurat)
- Rock Tha Party- (Rocky Handsome)
- Afghan Jalebi- (Phantom)
- Sooraj Dooba Hai- (Roy)
- Manali Trance- (The Shaukeens)
- Malhari- (Bajirao Mastani)
- Party All Night- (Boss)
- London Thumakda- (Queen)
- Rum And Whiskey- (Vicky Donor)
- Hookah Bar- Khiladi 786)
- Dhoom Machale Dhoom- (Dhoom 3)
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
- Till I Collapse – Eminem
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- No Matter What – T.I.
- Monster – Skillet
- Fade To Black – Metallica
- Fight the Power-Public Enemy
- Don’t stop the Music-Rihanna
- Body Movin’ – Bestie Boys
- Paper Planes – M.I.A
- Work Hard, Play Hard – Tiesto
Feel free to mix the songs up since I have not put them any particular order! Everything depends on your preferences, and whatever helps you keep going during your workout sessions!
Here’s hoping that you have a blast working out and are get more inspired during the new year!